Cognus Capital Invest (“CCI”) is strongly committed to securing the privacy of its clients/users/ service hirers/ customers and to keeping the financial and personal information secure. We with this disclose our privacy practices and request you to read our privacy statements to understand our policy.
Data Gathered by Cognus Capital Invest and How it is Used
This site does not gather any personally identifiable data about you, not until you particularly and purposely provide it. Cognus Capital Invest may utilize your personally identifiable data to operate the sites and services and to notify you of new features, services, and items from Cognus Capital Invest and its affiliates. Whenever you like, you may also stop the delivery of promotional or informational mail from Cognus Capital Invest by following the guidelines on the mail. Protection of every customers'/investors' financial/personal data is a foundation of client trust and forms a part of Cognus Capital Invest’s sound business practice and principles. Cognus Capital Invest limits the access to personal/monetary information to the individuals who need it to help, offer, develop and deliver services and products to you.
Cognus Capital Invest has taken all fundamental and sensible measures to ensure the confidentiality of the client data and its transmission through the World Wide Web. In any case, Cognus Capital Invest or any of its partners/representatives/accomplices/associates can't be held liable for disclosure of the private data when in accordance with this Privacy Commitment or terms of the user agreements. Sometimes, during utilizing this site or availing the products and services via the online application form, request, feedback, inquiries, memberships, polls, questionnaires, Cognus Capital Invest and its Affiliates may become privy of the personal data of its clients, including data that is of a confidential nature.
- With the Registrar and Transfer Agent/s (RTA) of different Mutual Funds/different Issuers, Banks and/ or intermediaries/external third parties or any other service provider who are involved in exchange processing, dispatches, printing/marketing/advertising etc., of investors/customers investment in any items, unless any unit-holder/investor have notably written to Cognus Capital Invest to forgo imparting such data to such parties; Or
- Any administrative/managerial/authoritative authority and/or with the Cognus Capital Invest for compliance with any statutory, legal or administrative necessities and/or to verify the identity of investor/client for complying with KYC requirements/anti-money laundering and/or under any relevant applicable laws for time being in force and/or for the purpose of information storage.
Cognus Capital Invest imparts such previously stated data to the aforementioned service providers (e.g. Banks, RTA, etc.) under strict privacy and just on a 'need to know basis' and for the reasons of lawful functioning of Cognus Capital Invest's business/ operations.
Cognus Capital Invest sends the financial information or account statements pertaining to the investors/customers to be sent over the internet and just through a secure mode. Cognus Capital Invest likewise guarantees that the parties to whom such previously stated data/information is shared have confidentiality provisions and a high level of control, security practices and strategies to make sure its protection.
Notwithstanding anything contained, Cognus Capital Invest shall not be liable/responsible either indirectly or directly, for the genuineness/accuracy of the financial/personal data or whatever other information/data presented by you and/or for its misapplication, not attributable to the acts of Cognus Capital Invest, in any manner and at any time whatsoever. In any case you feel that any data/information given by you is incorrect/ deficient or needs updation, then you should guarantee to amend/correct such data/information as quickly as possible by contacting us. Cognus Capital Invest will at all times try to handle transactions effectively and to resolve any investor grievances quickly.
Cognus Capital Invest may disclose your personally identifiable information if needed to do so by law or in good-faith belief that such activity is crucial to;
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with any legal process served on the website or its owners.
- Safeguard and protect the rights and property of the website owners, the website or the users of Cognus Capital Invest
- Act under crucial circumstances to secure the personal safety of users Cognus Capital Invest the website, its owners, or the public.
Cognus Capital Invest and its associates/group websites contain links to different sites. Cognus Capital Invest is not in charge of the privacy practices or the content available on such websites.
Cognus Capital Invest may gather public or non-public data/details (financial, personal, etc.,) about you from any of the accompanying sources for its legal business/ operational purposes:
- You or your authorized agents through application form (data/details like name, location, birth date, income, etc.,)
- . Monetary information, for example, bank account details (e.g. bank account number, cheque details, etc.)
- The risk profile, beneficiary information, investment selection, etc.
- Any other paperwork supporting the above data/details.
Cognus Capital Invest may share any customers'/investors' data (personal/ financial, etc.,) with the accompanying parties, in connection with and as may be essential for the conduct of Cognus Capital Invest's operations/business:
If at any time you believe that Cognus Capital Invest or its members/clients have not adhered to these principles, please notify www.cognuscapitalinvest.com by e-mail at email@example.com and we will utilize all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and rectify the issue.